PRIVATE TOUR – TOUR CODE: CNB02
Group 1 day-tour to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc combines with the 2nd day motorbiking (Optional: with driver) to Cuc Phuong National park. Discover the first established park of Vietnam with the unique value of geological history, landscape and scientific significance of the flora and fauna.
|US$ per Person||
This tour is a combination between Shared bus, group tour on the 1st day and a private motorbiking tour on the 2nd day.
TIME: 8:15 am (1st day) – 18:00 pm (2nd day)
- Pick-up & see-off bus from your hotel inside Hanoi Old quarter. A surcharge of US$ 5 per person is added in case pick-up & see-off outside Hanoi Old quarter. If you stay outside of the area and donot want to pay the surcharge, please be present at Hanoi Grand Opera House at 8:15 am, the tour guide and bus driver will call on to pick-you-up.
- English speaking tour guide throughout the tour. A surcharge of US$ 25 per person is added in case you need 1 French speaking guide.
- Hotel in Tam Coc (3-star): The Long, or Yen Nhi, or Anh Dzung, or Thanh Binh.
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches.
- Private boating in 2 hours in Tam Coc.
- Private motorbikes in 6 hours Tam Coc – Cuc Phuong park with helmet.
- Private trekking in 1 hour inside Cuc Phuong park.
- Admission fees to sightseeing places: Hoa Lu ancient capital, Tam Coc “the 2nd Halong bay”, Pre-historic Men’s cave, Turtle Conservation centre, Liquor Rescue centre, the 1000 thousand year – old tree.
- Petro fee.
- Gratuities for tour guide and crew.
- Phone call, laundry service and other personal expenses.
OPTIONAL MOTORBIKING WITH DRIVER
When you’re NOT familiar to control motorbike by yourselves, we can arrange a driver as your companion on Day 2: Surcharge + US$ 20 per person
DAY 1 HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC (L,D)
08.00 Pick you up at your hotel, arrive at Hoa Lu after 2 hour driving.
10.30 Visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam during the 10th century with 2 Temples (King Dinh and King Le) and the excavation site behind the King Dinh temple.
12.00 Take the bus to Tam Coc (optional easy cycle)
12.30 Have lunch at Tam Coc Restaurant.
13.30 Get on the boat in Tam Coc pier. Passing through 3 caves hang Ca, hang Hai, hang Ba. Boating along the rice fields.
15.30 Back to Tam Coc pier get on the bus. Bus driver sees you and the tour guide off at a hotel in Tam Coc.
Dinner at a nearby restaurant & overnight in Tam Coc.
DAY 2 TAM COC – CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK – TAM COC – SHARED BUS TO HANOI (B,L)
08.00 Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Then check out and leave your luggages in the hotel Front Desk (free luggage handling).
09.00 Start motorbiking with our tour guide from hotel to Cuc Phuong National Park (45km), passing the rural villages, rice fields, rivers of Ninh Binh province.
10.30 Arrive at the Park gate. You continue motorbiking 20km to the centre “Bong” of the park.Stop to visit Prehistoric Men’s cave, trek 4km to the 1000 thousand year – old tree and botanical garden.
13.00 Motorbiking back to the Park gate. Handover the motorbikes to the restaurant staff. Enjoy lunch.
14.00 Visit the Rescue Centre of Turtle and Liquor.
14.30 – 16.00 Motorbiking back to Tam Coc.
16.00 You join the shuttle bus and are transfering back to Hanoi.
18.00 See you off at your Hanoi hotels.
End of services.
Motorbikes are used as Honda, Minsk, Yamaha or Suzuki 110cc. You can rent a driver or control by yourselves.
The motorcycle roads include some 12km path through villages from Tam Coc to Hoa Lu and some 15km asphalt road from Hoa Lu to Nho Quan town which takes a little energy and sweat hence motorbiking is easier. The motorcycle road continues with 14km off-the-beaten-track from Nho Quan town to Cuc Phuong park gate, which once again runs through a peaceful and well-off rural area. There is 1 petrol station in near Nho Quan bus station where you should recharge fuel for your motorbikes.
20km motorbiking inside Cuc Phuong National park is asphalted but the path is very narrow 0.8-1m wide. Don’t boost up your speed over 30km/hour to avoid the car or even minibus appearing suddenly from the reverse direction. Before you trek inside the park, leave the bikes in front of Pre-historic Men’s cave. There are 1-2 park staff taking care of them. You have to pay them only 10.000 VND (50 US cents)/ 1 motorbike.
For who booked Sapa night trains, you can ask the driver and tour guide to drop-you-off at Hanoi Train Station (no surcharge). The first train to Sapa departs from Hanoi at 20.35 every night. Therefore, you have about 2 hours for refreshment and dinner before the train departs.