GROUP TOUR – TOUR CODE: CHL06S
…People think Ha Long has 4 seasons. Being Ha Long lovers, we know there are more than that. We felt in love with the decent transition of many other Ha Long’s-very-own-seasons.
US$ 95/per person sharing the room with another
Single supplement surcharge: US$ 35 per person (i.e. in case 1 person want to to stay single in 1 Double/Twin-bed room usually used for 2 people, she/he has to pay this surcharge)
TIME: 8:15 (the 1st day) – 17:00 (the 2nd day)
- Pick-up & see-off bus from your hotel inside Hanoi Old quarter. A surcharge of US$ 5 per person is added in case pick-up & see-off outside Hanoi Old quarter. If you stay outside of the area and donot want to pay the surcharge, please be present at Hanoi Grand Opera House at 8:30 am, the tour guide and bus driver will call on to pick-you-up.
- Boat cruise and kayaking as indicated within the itinerary.
- English speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Superior room in air-conditioned cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- All meals on board in order: Welcome lunch – Seafood dinner – Continental breakfast – Lunch.
- Admission fees and permits.
- Complimentary welcome drink and free tea and coffee throughout trip.
- Gratuities for tour guide and crew.
- Phone call, laundry service and other personal expenses.
- Japanese, Spanish, Italian speaking tour guide: surcharge of US$ 25 per tour guide per day.
DAY 1 HANOI – HALONG (L,D)
8:00 – 8:30 am Pick up from your hotel inside Hanoi Old quarter by our tour guide. 3.5 hour bus transfer from Ha Noi to Ha Long city.
12.15: you arrive in Ha Long. Enjoy welcome drinks, cruise briefings and check-in your traditionally styled cabin on Deluxe Dragon Cruise. Vietnamese lunch is served while passing the symbol of Ha Long bay “Fighting Cocks” Rock.
Visiting the Sung Sot cave with many stalactites in numerous attractive forms and shapes.
Kayaking admist the sunset.
Swimming among the bay.
Delectable seafood dinner, Squid fishing & Karaoke singing
Overnight on Halong Dragon Cruise junk or Halong Imperial junk.
DAY 2 HANOI – HALONG (B,L)
Wake up early to enjoy fresh atmosphere in untouched part of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage – Halong bay. After breakfast, the junk sails you back to Ha Long harbour through the symbols of the bay as Fighting Cocks islet, Burning Incense islet or Rocky Dog islet. Lunch is served on board or at local restaurant in Halong city.
After lunch, get on bus and return to Ha Noi. Arrive Ha Noi at around 17:00. See you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter. End of services.
Please note: Bring your passport with you during the tour.
Similar to a floating hotel, here are some of the junk’s facilities:
- 10 ensuite twin cabins with air-conditioning and ensuite tiled bathroom.
- Hot and cold running water and shower in each bathroom.
- Dining room serving Vietnamese fare.
- Licensed bar with extensive wine list.
- Sun tanning area with eight adjustable sun lounges.
- 10 lightweight western made (Malibu/New Zealand) sea kayaks.
- Night fishing from the boat.
- Well trained staffed crew of 8
A chain of activities is the spirit of Halong tourism: cave exploration, fishing village visit, kayaking among the calm lagoon, boating through rocky islets. Among them, overnight on the ocean brings you the best feeling. Just relax on the sundeck, you can feel all the bests of Halong bay.