PRIVATE TOUR – TOUR CODE: CRE01
Love outdoor activities and you want to combine with Angkor complex ? Surely this tour is exclusive for you, especially for youngsters. The tour has it all: cycling among jungles, walking in-depth into temples, 1 hour foot massage and cold beer in central pubs. Angkor Temple 1 -day Map
WHY BOOK WITH US
|No. Persons||2||3||From 4 people|
|Price (US$) per person||75||66||56|
TIME: 8:30 – 18:00
- Tour with private transport by air con. vehicles as per program
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- 1 private bike/ 1 person – If someone can’t cycle alone, you will have a cycle for 2 people, and another guest with you.
- 1 hour foot massage
- Cold water and towel during tours
- International flights in and out Cambodia
- Personal expenses, laundry, telephone, drinks during the circuit
- Other meals or services not specified in the itinerary
- Visa fee in Cambodia (US$ 20/person)
ANGKOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES PROGRAM
We start on our bike and cycle to world heritage areas on the roads less travelled. Ride among the jungle passing local village and local shop. It’s a very special and acting day as you will explore some of Angkor’s most beautiful temples. You will start the visit from the West Gate of Angkor Thom – undiscovered by mass tourist.
- Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.
- The ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century)
- See the South Gate, BayonTemple – unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara
- Baphuon temple lying just to the north of Bayon a pyramidal representation of mythical Mont Meru
- We step to see our old palace as Phimeankas temple in huge complex that was used for our king in the past time.
- Elephant terrace is platform for king and officer viewed show and people meeting.
- Preah Palilay was is older than Angkor Thom was nearby, deeply in forest and on path back. You see monk sprinkle water to people.
Enjoy 1 hour foot massage & walking at busy pub street where you can find many bars for cool drink or shopping at Angkor Night Market.
If you’re not familiar with cycling, private car or remork “Tuk-Tuk” maybe used instead. This is an easy cycle with 7km long / 1 way from Siem Reap to Angkor.
Most people use the phrase “Angkor Wat” to mention this UNESCO World Heritage but actually, “Angkor Wat” is only 1 part of the Angkor complex. Even the center area of the complex includes many temples rather than only “Angkor Wat”. Till now, the scientists can’t count how many temples belong to the complex exactly because there are many remote temples scattering from Siem Reap to the border line Cambodia – Thailand. About dozens of Northern temples in Preah Vihear are now under sovereignty dispute between the 2 coutries and prohitbited for travelers.
Angkor is the place for everyone. Photo hunters often get up early to catch-up the sunrise over Ta Prohm or take photos from the West gate of Angkor Thom during sunset. Kids can play the game “hide and seek” along the Hinduism corridors. Outdoor lovers can cycle and easy wander around the great stone walls. The old enjoy the tranquility and intermingle with some Buddist monks in Angkor Wats.